If you believe that any of our content is being unlawfully hosted without your permission as the legal owner, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your complaint. We are committed to taking appropriate action in response.
Before submitting your report, we kindly request that you familiarize yourself with the prescribed procedures to address this issue.
According to DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A), a copyright infringement notice should include the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, along with sufficient information to enable the service provider to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information of the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement from the complaining party, made in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
🚫 DISCLAIMER 🚫
Regarding the above, if you believe that we have infringed upon your rights as a content owner, we kindly request that you submit a DMCA report or send a takedown instruction to email@example.com.
Please note that BoizQuarters does not assert ownership rights over the music and visual content uploaded to the site. Therefore, we will readily comply with your report if it is duly filed by the original owner.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us address any copyright concerns.